Job Opportunity Software Engineer
Vision++ is looking for a software engineer for the development of quality software. As software engineer you will design software and guard quality and progress during the implementation of new algorithms. You are involved in projects starting from the initial quote to the customer upto the delivery and installation of the solution at the client.
Vision++ is a young IT company specialized in machine vision with a special focus on 3D vision. Besides the development of different kinds of measurement technologies (e.g. stereo vision, laser triangulation, time-of-flight, etc.), Vision++ develops tailored software to interpret the recorded 3D data. This interpretation of 3D data may concern quality or conformity inspection of products or the accurate 3D localization of products (e.g. in the context of bin picking, conveyor picking, palletizing/depalletizing etc.). More info about our company can be found on this website.
As software engineer of Vision++ you have a great responsibility. It is your job to search continuously for the best software implementation approach, the most flexible solution, pragmatic, but with a vision.
At Vision++, teamwork is essential and you will constantly exchange knowledge and insights with your colleagues. You participate in brainstorm sessions concerning important topics and report progress and problems during project meetings.
Vision++ is a young company and offers great career possibilities to new employees. At Vision++ you will find a dynamic and pleasant working environment.
- you are crucial for the implementation of our new algoritms;
- you advise colleagues about the implications of specifications on software design and project development;
- you develop methods, best practices and design patterns;
- you contribute to the know-how within the organisation and actively share this knowledge with colleagues.
Profile of the candidate:
- an academic working and thinking level (informatics);
- a good grasp of the Dutch and English language;
- a thorough knowledge of object oriented programming;
- hands-on experience in software development using C++. This is a major plus;
- experience in software development using Microsoft Visual Studio
- experience in interface design using Qt
- ambitious, thorough, proactive, flexible and would like to be a part of a young and growing company;
- a team player but can also work well independently and do not have a nine-to-five mentality.
You might have:
- experience in machine vision, image processing and/or softwarepackages such as Halcon.
Interested? We look forward to receiving your well-documented resume! You may send your resume digitally to email@example.com. For more information about this job position you may contact Rik Fransens (firstname.lastname@example.org or 016/405307).