Job Opportunity Project Engineer
Vision++ is looking for a project engineer with experience in computer vision. As a project engineer, you will assist in the development of machine vision systems.
Vision++ is a young IT company specialized in machine vision with a special focus on 3D vision. Besides the development of different kinds of measurement technologies (e.g. stereo vision, laser triangulation, time-of-flight, etc.), Vision++ develops tailored software to interpret the recorded 3D data. This interpretation of 3D data may concern quality or conformity inspection of products, or the accurate 3D localization of products (e.g. in the context of bin picking, conveyor picking, palletizing/depalletizing etc.).
At Vision++, teamwork is essential and you will constantly exchange knowledge and insights with your colleagues. You participate in brainstorm sessions concerning important topics and report progress and problems during project meetings. At Vision++ you will find a dynamic and pleasant working environment. Furthermore, being a young company in a high growth market, we offers great career possibilities to new employees.
- you are responsible for the design and development of state-of-the-art machine vision applications;
- you report to the project manager on your progress;
Profile of the candidate:
- a good grasp of the Dutch and English language;
- hands-on experience with computer vision;
- hands-on experience with software development (e.g. C++, C or Java).
- creative, ambitious, thorough, proactive, flexible and would like to be a part of a young and growing company;
- a team player but can also work well independently.
You might have:
- knowledge of electronics (sensors, PLCs,...);
Interested? We look forward to receiving your well-documented resume! You may send your resume digitally to email@example.com. For more information about this job position you may contact Rik Fransens (firstname.lastname@example.org or 016/405307).